Download Audio Game Maker
Audio Game Maker Beta Release License Agreement:
- The Accessibility Foundation and its employees are not responsible for any damage you incur by using this software - use at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, The Accessibility Foundation and its employies disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the Audio Game Maker Beta.
- All copyrights to the Audio Game Maker and its beta release are exclusively owned by the Accessibility Foundation, The Netherlands. All title and copyrights in and to the Audio Game Maker, the accompanying materials, such as manuals, example games and any copies of the Audio Game Maker and its beta release are owned by The Accessibility Foundation.
- You may not decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer this product.
- You may not redistribute the Audio Game Maker beta release, nor sell it.
- You are allowed to redistribute games made with the Audio Game Maker beta release, with retaining the copyright information listed at 6.
- You should apply to the licenses of other licencees of the AGM too. That means that you should include the following copyright notices to your own copyright notice:
Made with the Audio Game Maker, (c) The Accessibility Foundation, The Netherlands. http://www.audiogamemaker.com
The Audio Game Maker is developed using Macromedia Flash and Macromedia Director. Macromedia is a registered trademark of Macromedia, Inc.
This program uses the CPS-SDK by Bonneville - Niels Gorisse (http://cps.bonneville.nl) which is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.txt).
CPS carries a MP3-decoding library which contains code by Michael Hipp (http://www.mpg123.de/) which is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (LGPL, seehttp://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.txt).
The CPS ASIO implementation uses parts of the the PortAudio Portable Real-Time Audio Library, Copyright (c) 1999-2000 Ross Bencina and Phil Burk (http://www.portaudio.com).
CPS carries the libsnd library (http://www.zip.com.au/~erikd/libsndfile/), which is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (LGPL, see http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.txt).
- The Accessibility Foundation and its employees are not responsible for the rights of imported material into games made with the AGM. Copying copyrighted audio or imitation of copyrighted concepts is at the risk of the end user.
- The future development of the AGM depends on funding and the Accessibility Foundation cannot be held responsible for future releases or bug fixes.
- With the beta release of the AGM we hope to bring you a unique product that helps you to create your own games and show your vision to audio games to the world. Please support the developers of this product and leave your comments, game examples, suggestions for future releases and other great ideas at the Audio Game Maker forum.